db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Village code contribution from Jon Stevens
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:05:23 GMT
If one tries to build the whole project from the root directory without
building village first, maven 1 complains about not being able to load
Village 3.3-RC3 from the central repository (although it is about to
build it).

If one changes into the village directory and does
maven clean jar:install
, everything works fine.

I did not yet check the maven 2 build (Is there one ?) but will check it
and try to create a basic one if it does not yet exist.

     Thomas