db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Render correct whitespace in generator output
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:54:01 GMT
D'oh.. Sorry, the pom I checked was dated and I didn't
remember that the issues with Velocity 1.5 had been worked
out.

No real complaints with this.  Just slightly worried about
long term maintenance issues.

Should a enhancement request to make Texen have the needed
hooks be put in as well?  So eventually we can avoid any
potential version change issues.  And maybe a note in the
javadocs about re-factoring after the Texen issue is
resolved.