db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Village code contribution from Jon Stevens
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:26:21 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Thanks, Scott, for managing this. Please let me know when I can start to
> integrate the stuff.
As with most things this has been a group effort - thanks also go to
Jon, Henning and Jean.  And let's not forget the person that is
integrating the code - i.e. thanks to you Thomas.

The last message to general@incubator that mentions "72 hours" was the
final "go ahead", so integration of the code can commence now.

Please be sure to update the licenses before committing the files and
make sure Jon appears in the author tags.

Cheers,

Scott