db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Village code contribution from Jon Stevens
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:29:54 GMT
Voting has closed.  The following votes were cast:

+1: 6 binding and one non-binding votes:
Augustin Vidovic (non-binding)
Thomas Vandahl
Thomas Fischer
Scott Eade
Jean Anderson
Jeffrey Brekke
Greg Monroe

0: None
-1: None

The Torque community has voted to accept the Village code contribution
from Jon Stevens.

I will follow up with Jean any remaining steps to finalize this process.

Thanks,

Scott