db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Village code contribution from Jon Stevens
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:21:22 GMT
Scott Eade wrote:
> As required by the ASF ip-clearance process in the Incubator [1],
> please vote to accept the Village code base contributed by Jon Stevens
> that can be found at:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~seade/village/ (when replicated)

+1, obviously.

Just a side note: I wrote a mail about the submission of Jon to Sam Ruby
who is supposed to be responsible for the legal stuff but failed to get
any response. From mails on other lists I derive that some more
information is floating around. Could some kind soul please fill me in
what happened?

Meanwhile I was thinking about postponing the Village integration to get
Torque 3.3 out of the door. Any suggestions?

Bye, Thomas