db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: Render correct whitespace in generator output
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:06:53 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> The lack of confidence is NOT in the functionality of the patch, it is a
> matter of style whether we want to copy&paste code from another project.

I guess this is part of what Open Source is about. From my point of view
it is not so much a matter of style but a matter of maintenance.
Besides, I don't consider 180 lines a large portion of code. If you feel
more comfortable with it just leave the original authors in the JavaDoc
and add a comment where this part has been "borrowed". Go ahead.

Bye, Thomas.