db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject torque 3.3 schedule (was: Re: [VOTE] Accept Village code contribution from Jon Stevens)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:12:46 GMT
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Meanwhile I was thinking about postponing the Village integration to get
> Torque 3.3 out of the door. Any suggestions?

Thomas, whatever you want is fine. But we have waited for so long now that
a couple more weks will not hurt. Also, this leave me a bit of time to
check whether there are jira issues remaining which can be incorporated
into the new RC.

how do you plan to integrate village anyway ? Into the runtime or as
separate jar ? (Personally I'd prefer a separate jar.)

     Thomas