db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Render correct whitespace in generator output
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:06:46 GMT
Hi all,

I intend to commit the new patch I have attached to Thoralf Rickert's
suggestion to render correct whitespace in the om target:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE-71

The only thing I am not quite confident about is that we need to
copy&paste large portions (approx. 180 lines) of TexenTask's execute
method to the TorqueDataModelTask, because TexenTask does not provide
appropriate extension hooks to change velocity's ResourceLoaders. However,
I did not manage to think of a solution where this is not needed.

The lack of confidence is NOT in the functionality of the patch, it is a
matter of style whether we want to copy&paste code from another project.

If anyone is not comfortable with the patch or has a better idea to
provide the functionality, please object in the next few days.

   Thomas