Hello torque developers,

we are facing the problem of supporting Unicode in our application. We are using MSSQL Server and Oracle. Both support datatypes like NVARCHAR which is the corresponding Unicode type for VARCHAR.

In the database_3_3.dtd, there is no support for this Nxxx datatypes. We could solve our problem by mapping datatype OTHER to NVARCHAR, but this is a dirty solution.

Do you have any plans for supporting Unicode in further releases. There are also some other problems with Unicode (see some bugtracker entries).

Tobias