db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Village Code Grant
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:00:29 GMT
As we want to replace anyway, I'd suggest to start this. I would like to
create a branch for removing village from Torque. Some time ago, Thomas V
has suggested to use commons-sql instead; I'd second that. I'd volunteer to
do the village removal, but I reckon this will take me some months.

If Thomas V wants to pursue the integration of village into torque further,
the branch approach guarantees that this effort can also be pursued
further.

What do you think ?

        Thomas