db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Village Code Grant
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:09:21 GMT
One question, do we need to think about creating a separate
jar for older versions of Torque?

A quick way to do this might be to make sure the original
import is tagged so it can be extracted. (Prior to any
changes we might include with 3.3).  Then rather than deal
with all the Maven issues, just modify the ant build script
to have a target for this.

So, if you need to rebuild the "original" jar, just check
out the import tag to get the code (sans licensing comments).
Then use the village-jar ant target.

FYI, I can make time to do some licensing edits, etc. if you
need help. I can do the ant mod's if that's the way we decide
to go.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.