db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Village Code Grant
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:15:51 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> However, if we would create a branch now, we could start working on 4)
> just now, regardless whether 1) and 2) happen/are answered.
> And the suggestion was to do this, i.e. create the branch now.

Question is, if there is much left to fix before 3.3 is released.
Turbine waits for the 3.3 release as well. So I'd prefer to avoid all
things that further delay the release. I thought all this Village
integration would work out faster... But I have been wrong before...

Bye, Thomas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message