db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r567400 - /db/torque/templates/trunk/src/templates/om/MapBuilder.vm
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:11:16 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> Inserting data sets using postgresql and idMethod native worked fine, so
> this patch is ok for databases using sequences as native id method.
Thanks, I will set the related issue to resolved now. This little change
makes the generated classes completely independent from the db set at
generation time. Now you can switch databases without generating the
source code again.

> By the way, this change broke the test project. The problem was only a
> configuration issue in the test project, which is fixed.

It worked for me, at least for the tv-Profile (MySQL, that is).

Bye, Thomas.