db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dietrick <robert.dietr...@nokia.com>
Subject Re: 3.3-RC3, was: Re: village
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:06:50 GMT
On the topic of the Village classes, I found that the village 2.0 JAR
file packaged with the 3.x releases of Torque does not contain the
Oracle LOB support patch
(https://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/village/index.html).  Would it be
possible to include this patched Village library with the next version
of Torque?

If replacing the default Village jar with this version breaks
compatibility with other DBs, perhaps it can still be included in some
non-standard directory of the Torque distribution, with a release note
explaining its inclusion?

-rob