db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject 3.3-RC3, was: Re: village
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 21:02:26 GMT
Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I brought up your comments with the members@asf list and they basically
> said you are wrong. I can hand the code over to you to include with
> Torque without much difficulty at all. There is no difference between me
> contributing this code as a package and me checking it in directly as
> I'm both an ASF member and I've signed all the agreements already.
>
> If you want the code, it's yours. If not, then it's getting put in the
> trashcan.

How do we proceed here? I wanted to call for a release vote but I would
rather sort this out before. Is it possible to use the Village code as
it is (2.0, I mean)? Then we could simply wrestle it and check it in. Or
do we have to change the packages and all imports That would be a PITA
because at least Record is probably used by most of the Torque applications.

Bye, Thomas.