db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From croniccoder <chet0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting all entries in one column
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:41:58 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to get all rows in a column and put them into a list. The code
below is what I am trying to use, and in the console the sql output from
running this code equals (SELECT ACCOUNT.ACCOUNTNUMBER FROM ACCOUNT), which
is correct.

Criteria c = new Criteria();
c.addSelectColumn(AccountPeer.ACCOUNTNUMBER);
List list = AccountPeer.doSelect(c);

But this is throwing and exception, and I'm not sure why. Any ideas??

com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException: Only 1 columns exist!
        at com.workingdogs.village.Record.getValue(Record.java:562)
        at
com.ceon.platform.db.BaseAccountPeer.populateObject(BaseAccountPeer.java:347)
        at
com.ceon.platform.db.BaseAccountPeer.row2Object(BaseAccountPeer.java:314)
        at
com.ceon.platform.db.BaseAccountPeer.populateObjects(BaseAccountPeer.java:468)
        at
com.ceon.platform.db.BaseAccountPeer.doSelect(BaseAccountPeer.java:381)