db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "TomekStefan" by ScottEade
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:15:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/TomekStefan

The comment on the change is:
spam

- Describe TomekStefan here.
+ deleted

- Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student). I will try to help You guys moderate
this wiki.
-
- My bio: I will fill it later :) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from now.
-
- Im a member of moinwiki project and i also help there at the wiki.
-
- My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie] - soon i will
make blog there so everyone who know polish can write
-
- comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about
blogger so in one month it's gonna be online.
-
- Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.
-
- Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to
contact me.
-