db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "TomekStefan" by TomekStefan
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:29:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TomekStefan:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/TomekStefan

New page:
Describe TomekStefan here.

Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student). I will try to help You guys moderate
this wiki.

My bio: I will fill it later :) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from now.

Im a member of moinwiki project and i also help there at the wiki.

My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie] - soon i will
make blog there so everyone who know polish can write

comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about blogger
so in one month it's gonna be online.

Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.

Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to contact
me.