db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Torque 3.3-RC3
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 14:12:22 GMT
It is not problematic to fix the doDelete()-Problem, this would take about
half an hour or so. I am still of the opinion that it should be fixed as
proposed, and could do it on Saturday.
You said that you would rather like to document the error than fixing it.
Do you strongly object the fix ?

I have no opinion at all about the texen stuff. As you said, it makes no
sense to use texen separately if we still use velocity 1.3. Do you think we
should upgrade to 1.5 ? I recall dimly that some people reported problems
with velocity 1.4, but I can not recall any details. Are we reasonably
confident that these problems do not exist in velocity 1.5 any more ?

    Thomas