db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Maven 2 pom artifactId values
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:09:31 GMT
Not being a Maven 2 user, I'm not sure how to evaluate
this.  My main question here are:

What effect would this have on existing Ant / Maven 1
build processes?

If changing jar name formats requires some build file
changes, I'm not sure this is something to change in
a release candidate cycle.

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement