db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: village
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:48:00 GMT
That's fine Thomas - I certainly wasn't suggesting any changes in the
short term.  What I was trying to say was that I do not believe there
would be any legal or relicensing issues - we have the author (Jon's)
permission to pull out whatever we need and to use it (update license
headers and change package names) and I also believe that the ASF
Membership would in this particular instance be okay with this.  But it
is certainly only something that could be done if it made things easer
for us in some way.

One other thing to consider is that in all the world, Torque is
apparently the only project using the code.  I sure hope that someone is
backing up softwareforge.de.

Scott