db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Torque 3.3-RC3
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 12:33:49 GMT
I would like to call a vote on Torque 3.3-RC3 in the near future. I
should be hopefully the last RC before final release. Is there anything
that needs to be fixed before?

Thomas F., do you want to fix the doDelete() problem or should we just
generate an Exception for the time being? (I'd suggest this based on a
short discussion with Scott and Henning)

I have the changes Henning requested with respect to the texen-tasks
sitting here on my disk, but I'm a bit reluctant to check it in as this
is really relevant for Velcity 1.5 only. Any opinions? On Velocity 1.5

Bye, Thomas.