db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: village
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 19:53:32 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I brought up your comments with the members@asf list and they
basically said you are wrong. I can hand the code over to you to
include with Torque without much difficulty at all. There is no
difference between me contributing this code as a package and me
checking it in directly as I'm both an ASF member and I've signed all
the agreements already.

If you want the code, it's yours. If not, then it's getting put in
the trashcan.

jon