db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: village
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:34:08 GMT
I currently do not have the time and the nerves to deal with the legal
stuff, relicensing the code, adapt our imports etc. If someone else wants
to do it, fine; but I do not see any advantages except that we could patch
the code (But I did not see any attemt to do this for a long time).
As for the smooth transition, we can also have this if we use the forked
version.

    Thomas