db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ipb-halle.de>
Subject int, fks and null in Torque 3.1
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 13:44:43 GMT
Dear developers,
I am using Torque 3.1 (this is mandatory since coming from another project)
and found a problem. If it has already been fixed, ignore it. I didn't check
for this, but thought I could give you a hint.
Ok, so in torque 3.1 integer foreign key columns are int attributes in the
database objects (it used to be a BigDecimal object or so before, if I
remember correctly). If your column can be null and you want to set it to
null since it has no foreign key, you cannot do this (or can you and I missed
it?). I worked around this by changing BasePeer class, so for me it's ok, but
I thought I could tell you.
Stefan
--
Stefan Kuhn BSc MA