db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r535591 - in /db/torque: runtime/trunk/src/java/org/apache/torque/util/Criteria.java runtime/trunk/src/test/org/apache/torque/util/CriteriaTest.java site/trunk/xdocs/changes.xml
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 10:57:06 GMT
The transient was added by Scott when he tried to serialize the Criteria.
Somehow the default serialisation mechanism did not work for the
Criteria.Join object; no idea why.
There is no particular reason why the joins are initialized as null and
not as empty list. If you want to change that, please go ahead.

   Thomas