db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Adding torque.beanExtends property.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:35:15 GMT
"Greg Monroe" <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> schrieb am 27.03.2007 16:12:38:

> Thomas Fischer wrote:
> > I'd be +1 for this as long as it also finds its way into
> > the maven 1 and maven 2 plugin.
>
> If it's just another build property setting, does anything
> special need to be for Maven 2?

I am afraid something special is needed for Maven 2. The parameter needs to
be read by the OMMojo from the plugin's configuration, and must write this
value into the property file which is then read by the TexenTask.
I know this is messy, but this happens because the generator is heavily
tied to ant, so one needs to simulate an ant environment inside the maven 2
plugin :-(.

Also, for the maven 1 plugin, you need to define a standard value if your
new property is not set. This needs to be done in a config file in the
maven 1 plugin somewhere, but I keep forgetting which property file it is.
You can look at a recently added parameter, e.g. enableJava5Features, to
find out which file it is.

    Thomas