db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject Adding torque.beanExtends property.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:07:45 GMT
I've been working with a project that uses Struts and Torque recently
and
it struck me that if I could create Torque beans that extended one of
the
struts ActionForm classes, I'd get a whole set of Struts Form beans for
free.

In looking into this, it turned out to be trivial to add a
"torque.beanExtends"
property and modify the beans.vm template to use this if it is set.

Anyone see any problems with this?  If not, I'll update the docs to
include
YACP (yet another config parameter) and check the change in.
Greg Monroe <Monroe@DukeCE.com> (919)680-5050
C&IS Solutions Team Lead
Duke Corporate Education, Inc.
333 Liggett St.