db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: keeping old doc versions
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:36:09 GMT
Having the old site/docs available would be nice. But
I don't think they should be online since it leads to
Google searches finding old/invalid info that people don't
realize it's from and archived site.

How about doing the following on each old version to create
a torque-site-X.x.x.zip that could be downloaded from the
archive site.

wget -r -k -np
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.1/index.html

Then copy the maven*.css files to the styles directory created
under the db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.1 directory.

I just did this for 3.1 and it looks usable from from my
hard drive.

For future versions we could generate a site source zip from
the site project's target docs directory.

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement