db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: keeping old doc versions
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:40:07 GMT
I do not understand about the wget stuff, but we could simply take the
live versions of the docs from the directory where they are currently
served from and create a .zip and a .tar.gz from them. Then we could
create a directory on archive.apache.org, e.g.
and put the zipped and tar.gz'ed versions there. The policy says we must
sign them, so a .md5 and a .asc will go along.
Then we could put a link to this into
We'd keep only an arcive of the docs of the current production release.

If nobody objects, I could prepare this by removing the links to older
versions of the docs in the current site. After the site is published
again in RC3, we can then to the zipping, signing and removing.