db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding torque.beanExtends property.
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:23:41 GMT
I'd be +1 for this as long as it also finds its way into the maven 1 and
maven 2 plugin.

@Thomas V: If I get it correct, Greg wants to change the type hierarchy of
the beans, whereas you want to change the type hierarchy of the database
objects. So I'd guess Greg's changes will not interfere with your changes.

     Thomas