db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Maven repository issues
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:25:31 GMT
I would have a slight preference towards

maven.repo.remote=http://repo1.maven.org/maven

but I'd be content with the other solutions. Where would you change this ?
In the test project and in the tutorial, or also as default in the maven1
plugin ? I'd prefer the former, and could help with it.

Using maven 1.1RC1 is the solution I like least. In the course of the maven
1.1 development, the classpath handling in the test cases was changed
(causing tests to fail with some 1.1-beta versions which run fine with
maven 1.0.2). I'd prefer to wait for the 1.1 release and try the stable
version.

   Thomas