db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: FYI - Clean build test project gotcha..
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:17:22 GMT
I have not tried this yet, but if you use a new generator and an old maven
1 plugin, this will be problematic.

I always use maven -D.... torque-test:clean-install-run in these
situations, this will clean, build and install all torque components in the
local repository  and also clean and run the thest project.
I'm not completely sure whether the newly build maven 1 plugin will be used
in the same run, but the second run should always work.

        Thomas