db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject FYI - Clean build test project gotcha..
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:05:59 GMT
Just in case someone else gets caught by this...

If you do a clean SVN pull, build, and run the test program
with Maven 1, you may get compile errors (missing Base* classes)
if you don't re-build the Maven-Plugin.

I suspect its related to the changes that Thomas F made for
the Maven 2 plugin and modified the Maven 1 plug-in to
match.

Not a big deal, but could be a common gotcha since the Maven 1
plug-in hasn't been changed a lot and folks might forget this
step.

Greg
Greg Monroe <Monroe@DukeCE.com> (919)680-5050
C&IS Solutions Team Lead