db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject Maven repository issues
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:04:44 GMT
In doing a complete svn pull and build today (first in a while), 
I found that Maven (1) could not download dependancies from the 
repositories specified in the project.properties.  This is because 
these have moved and Maven 1.0 does not understand http 301 redirects.
My quick solution was to change the maven.repro.remote setting in the
common/project.xml file(s) as follows:
Which are the sites that you get redirected to.  Another possible
alternative is to follow the Maven 1 folks published solution of:
Of course, there is another alternative for Maven 1 users.  To 
start using the new V1.1 RC1 which understands redirects.
I thought I'd ask which solution seems best before I changed 
any thing this core in SVN.  
Also, would any of these changes effect the Maven 2 build process?
Greg Monroe <Monroe@DukeCE.com> (919)680-5050
C&IS Solutions Team Lead
Duke Corporate Education, Inc.
333 Liggett St.
Durham, NC 27701


Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential communication
or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely
on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy
or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email, its contents,
and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message