db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Problems executing BasePeer.doUpdate(Criteria, Criteria, Connection)
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:25:46 GMT
If I remember correctly, the doUpdate(Criteria, Criteria, Connection)
method expects booleanints and booleancher being already converted to
Integer and Char. Have you tried using a new Integer(1) for true or a new
Integer(0) for false, respectively ?

     Thomas

"Tobias Hilka" <thilka@vps.de> schrieb am 05.01.2007 18:15:47:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are having trouble executing the doUpdate(Criteria, Criteria,
Connection)
> method from BasePeer. The update we want to perform is changing the value
of
> a field of type BOOLEANINT and we use a Boolean object to express the new
> state of the object in the update Criteria, we get an error conserning
the
> value we want to insert in the table.
>
> We tried it both, for MSSQL Server and Oracle, and each time we got an
error
> message.
>
> For MSSQL:
> org.apache.torque.TorqueException:
com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException:
> Bad conversion: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
"false"