db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Set ignoreCase in Criteria
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:38:01 GMT
You can set ignorecase also for the Criterion objects in the criteria
(Basically, for every column where you create a condition a criterion
object is created inside the criteria object). Create the criteria without
ignoreCase, retrieve the criterions where you want to ignore case and use
setIgnoreCase(true) on these criterions.

     Thomas