db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Some remarks for 3.3-RC2
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:21:17 GMT
Re: a)

Sounds reasonable to me.  I don't think this applies but
my only concern is that we end up with yet more templates
to maintain changes across, like the Object and
ObjectWithManager templates.

Re: b)

Torque-72: See new comments.. not sure we should close
it but we don't need to fix it for 3.3.

Torque-74: Makes since to match names.  Does there need to
be a firebird DBAdaptor in the Runtime as well?

Torque-76: No opinion.

Torque-77: Never mind..

Torque-78: As to bug or new feature, I'm neutral. However,
it's been there since the early versions and this is the
first complaint.  Fixing/enhancing can wait. Leave it open
as a future To Do.

-----

Torque-69: I'm still planning on looking at this, but I'm
finally coming up for air after a busy month.

Do we have a date in mind for voting on RC2? (Deadlines
do inspire people ;) )

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement