db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: Some remarks for 3.3-RC2
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:13:24 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:

> TORQUE-76: We could ask Ronny to provide a testcase in a reasonable
> amount of time (a week or so, or longer if it suits you, Thomas),
> otherwise this will not change in RC2

I found that this in part affects my changes to the handling of the
"interface" attribute of tables. I made some changes to the templates to
make this work (import statements for the interfaces, correct generation
of method names for complexObjectModel etc.) and I'm pretty confident
that it would. I have a testcase myself (the Fulcrum
TorqueSecurityService) where this feature is employed. However I would
like to make sure that Ronnys case is covered as well.

So please, Ronny, speak up.

Bye, Thomas.