db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Frauke Heyl" <fh...@vps.de>
Subject AW: Antwort: Set ignoreCase in Criteria
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:31:55 GMT

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for this very helpful hint. I got my code working correctly with
it.
Still I consider it as a bug, since the type of the column is known when the
ignore case flag is evaluated in
the build function of class SQLExpression.

Best regards
Frauke

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Fischer [mailto:fischer@seitenbau.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007 17:38
An: Apache Torque Developers List
Betreff: Antwort: Set ignoreCase in Criteria

You can set ignorecase also for the Criterion objects in the criteria
(Basically, for every column where you create a condition a criterion object
is created inside the criteria object). Create the criteria without
ignoreCase, retrieve the criterions where you want to ignore case and use
setIgnoreCase(true) on these criterions.

     Thomas

"Frauke Heyl" <fheyl@vps.de> schrieb am 16.01.2007 16:57:20:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Torque 3.3-RC1 together with MSSQL Server and I ran into
> the following problem:
>
> If I call Criteria.setIgnoreCase(true); all columns and values are
> wrapped with UPPER, no matter wich type they
have.