db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Should database.dtd alway be the current version?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:20:49 GMT
Hmm, at first I was going to say not changing makes
sense.  But then I remembered that the resolver will
try to keep from using the network version in favor
of the database.dtd in the generator jar.  This file
is always the current version.

So, there's a possible issue if you are using the
the generic database.dtd in your schema doctype. This
can point to different DTDs.  Generator will use the
current and other tools that use the web will use the
old one.

Maybe this is a 4.0 change?