db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: New Torque Add-ons SF.Net project
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:04:11 GMT
"Patrick Carl" <patrick.carl@web.de> schrieb am 06.11.2006 16:25:42:
> > Should the ERDDesigner style sheet be here?
> >
> I would suggest to publish the style sheet there. Currently
> it is rather hidden at the Torque main site. I did not find
> it anywhere else than in the subversion repository.

Well, this is because the main site was not published for some time, and
the reason for this was the re-organisation of the main site in svn. The
whole site will be re-published when 3.2.1-RC1 is out. So this is not a
real reason for moving the ERDDesigner stylesheet to the SF Project.
(Although I also would move it there, as it is not core Torque).

   Thomas