db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rick...@cadooz.de>
Subject AW: Torque 4.0 plan
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:22:43 GMT
Hi!

> [....]
> - Use Java 5 style generics and enumerations. One can use compiler
> settings to produce pre-1.5-executable class files.

Oh yes. I will be glad to help on this topic.

Another small topic is my suggestion some months ago (July, 10.) to
replace the ant velocity render task with our own velocity render task
to remove leading spaces in front of velocity statements (__#foreach
...). Therefore we have to rewrite some lines in
org.apache.velocity.texen.ant.TexenTask which we extend. This works here
for my XHTML generation very good. Maybe there are some other features
that could be possible with our own velocity renderer.

bye
Thoralf