db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: [Result][Vote] Greg Monroe as a Torque committer
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:03:42 GMT
Thank you all for this honor!  I'll do my best to keep Torque
the excellent project it is.

________________________________

From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:tfischer@apache.org]
Sent: Mon 11/20/2006 5:01 PM
To: Apache Torque Developers List
Subject: [Result][Vote] Greg Monroe as a Torque committer

On the question whether Greg Monroe should become a Torque committer, the
community voted as follows:

+1:
Scott Eade             (committer, PMC)
Thomas Vandahl         (committer, PMC)
Henning Schmiedehausen (committer, PMC) (you're lucky I'm late counting)
Thomas Fischer         (committer, PMC)
Patrick Carl

No 0 or -1 votes.

This means that Greg Monroe is a new committer on the Torque project.
Congratulations, Greg !