db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Status of the test project
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:58:51 GMT
Hey, don't beat yourself up over it... I ran the
Torque-44 patch thru the the test project before
submitting it, but did it quick and dirty and ended
up forgetting to re-install the templates in Maven...
so it ran fine (with the original unpatched
templates!) and I didn't look at the generated code
because it compiled and looked fine in my development
sandbox.

When you get a chance, you'll have to tell me the
secrets of using Derby Embedded driver.  I keep getting
a "Failed to start database" in the torque-sql-exec
step with it.  I suspect it might be due to running
under Windows and the create-db step not terminating
Derby properly.. sigh.

Duke CE Privacy Statement