db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Some thoughts on new version testing (derby aside)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:39:27 GMT
Thanks for the heads up on that... I've been working my
way down the test structure starting with getting all the
test tables to create correctly.  Haven't gotten to the
actual test case problems yet.

FYI - I've got a way to impliment BINARY and VARBINARY
using the funky (but SQL92 standard way) of
VARCHAR / CHAR (n) FOR BIT DATA format. This probably
will be needed for DB2 as well.  The TINYINT and BIT
mappings needed some tweaking as well.

Plus some minor test-schema changes to keep Derby (and
any other "identity" DB adaptors happy.

Duke CE Privacy Statement