db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Can anyone else run the Test-Project with the SVN head?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:15:02 GMT
FWIW, the Test-project with the SVN head is broken in
several places... the biggest being some typo's in my
own patch supplied for Torque-44. I think I tested it
against an unpatched jar and so it worked... sigh.

Anyway, patch for the patch is being put together.. plus
some other things I'm having to fix to get this to
run... (like LONGVARCHAR instead of VARCHAR in the
test-schema).