db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject Can anyone else run the Test-Project with the SVN head?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:54:38 GMT
I checked out the SVN head last night so I could run the
test-project against MS SQL.  But it was failing in the
DataTest.testInsertData() method.

I've tried it against MySQL 4.0 and MySQL 5.0 DB servers
and get the same error.

Basically, it's variations of "can't insert records because
bookstore.author name column does not allow NULLS.

It's strange because some debug statement show that the
Author object that was just created, definitely had a
name before the save() method was called.

I'm digging into it, but thought I'd check to see if it's
working for others (and hence it's my test setup and not
the code).

TIA,

Greg
Greg Monroe <Monroe@DukeCE.com> (919)680-5050