db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: New Torque Add-ons SF.Net project
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:24:54 GMT
First, FYI, the http://torque-addons.sf.net/ site has
been published with the Bewtwixt templates and XML
Import / Export framework distributions available
for D/L.  Please kick the tires and let me know if
anything doesn't work, etc.

It still needs some text for the "Contributing" page.
I haven't done the initial check in to SVN. The MS
SQL 7 apdaptor and Thomas V's DBDesigner2Torque.XSLT
translator need to be added.

And Scott, I agree.. ASL 2.0 will be **strongly**
encouraged, but since it's a SF site, it won't be
mandatory. Like the case of someone modifying code
already under another Open License.

> Scott Eade said:
>
> Greg Monroe wrote:
> > Well the SF project is listed as Apache 2.0, but just like the
> > Maven-plugin project, any SF.net approved Open source
> license will do
> > (all the common modern day one...).
> >
> IMO it would be a mistake to go with anything other than ASL
> 2.0.  But let's not start that discussion here :-)

Duke CE Privacy Statement