db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: New Torque Add-ons SF.Net project
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:47:50 GMT
That looks like a good starting point to me.

FWIW, I'm getting a better appreciation of all the pain
you went thru re-designing the site.  I'm setting up
the new Add-on site as a Multiproject Maven site...
let's just say it's a "learning" experience... but it's
coming together.

Duke CE Privacy Statement